Posted November 12, 2020
Denver Discovery School COVID Resources
How to Identify if you are showing COVID Symptoms
- Symptoms: Click Here
- Steps need to be taken to isolate the student and family that are experience symptoms of COVID- Click Here
Where to go to get Tested for COVID-19
- The State of Colorado Map for testing sites-Click Here
- The Denver area testing Information, including free testing sites- Click Here
What to do if your Student tests Positive for COVID-19
- Call Denver Discovery School, 720-424-4811 to report your students positive COVID test results. Please be prepare to share the following information with staff:
- When did the student get tested?
- When did you receive the positive test?
- When was the last time the student was at DDS?
- Does the student use DPS transportation?
- Steps need to be taken to quarantine the student and family after a positive test- Click Here
Who to contact if you have questions about COVID
- If you have medical questions please call the free Telehealth hotline-Click Here
- If you have questions for Denver Discovery School please reach out to Liz Muth, Dean of Operations, via email- email@example.com