Welcome to the 2020-21 school year! We are so excited you will be joining us for a year of exceptional learning, growing, and building strong school culture. You are an important part of this school community. Please read all the information on this page (and website) so you are prepared for the start of school.
All Denver Discovery students will start with remote learning on Monday, August 24, 2020. Please visit our Remote Learning Page for details on Schoology for both student and parent use. The Remote Learning Page will be updated frequently, so please check back often.
Registration Checklist: Complete the below tasks and you will have completed registration! There will not be an in-person registration option this year, please call 719-749-6544 for support.
1. Set-up Parent Portal Account: This year, due to remote learning, parents MUST have working access to their Parent Portal account. If you need access, visit the website HERE or call 720-423-3163. Parents access their Schoology account through Parent Portal. Schoology Parent One-Pager
2. Annual Family Update: ALL families must complete this. It is considered the registration packet for DPS. This is where you will select the learning option (in-person or remote) for your student. Log-in to Parent Portal to complete this packet for all of your students or visit the website HERE.
5. Digital Technologies Release Form: coming soon
6. Family Handbook and Cell Phone Contract: Parents and students must read and understand the contents of the Family Handbook. Parents and students need to sign and return the Cell Phone Contract to their Advisory Teacher on the first day of school.
8. Facebook: Like our Facebook page to stay updated on current events!
Please note: DPS Transportation will not be able to provide transportation for middle or high school students this year.